Event: AMIGOS Clubhouse 4/16/2021
Featuring Doctors D. Turner-Lloveras; E. Olivera; J. Sanchez; M. Ramirez; Galvis, I. Shapiro; V. Contrereas; E. Montes; Leyva; M. Loeza; R. Correa; Lopez; A. Neison; A. Torradas y mas
Do you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and want more information?
If so, join a group of Latinx physicians who want to bring awareness to the public and share evidence-based medicine on Amigos Club in Clubhouse- Friday, April 16th at 5pm PST/8pm EST!! Check out our stories if you need an invite!
The specialties of the physicians include: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease, & Critical Care.
Topics we will discuss:
- The vaccine happened super fast, is this something I should be concerned about?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- What’s the point of the vaccine? Will it really work?
- Are the vaccines safe in children?
- Is the vaccine safe during pregnancy or lactation?
- Which vaccine is better Pzifer, Moderna or J&J?
- Will vaccines help improve long-term COVID symptoms?
- Will the vaccine protect against the variants?
We can’t wait to address all these hot topics and more!!!
Your Latinx Physicians fighting the fight against COVID!
Want to see or hear more? Follow our efforts @vacunate_ya
Shout out to @thisisourshot and AMIGOS Club Founder @danay.e & @itsemanlopez